The top weight on the motor shaft rotates in a plane close to the centre of the mass of assembly. Rotation of the top eccentric weights creates vibration in the horizontal plane which causes material to move across the screen cloth to periphery increasing the horizontal throw, causing oversize material to discharge at a faster rate.
The bottom eccentric weight rotates below the centre of mass creating tilt on the screen giving vibration in vertical and tangential plane. Increasing the vertical component of motion,this promotes turn over of material on the screen surface helping maximum quantity of under size material to pass through the screen. Rugged Springs placed over the circular motor base amplifies the vibrationSpecial Features of Vibro Sifter
- Faster Separation due to springs
- Multi-deck models available
- Same sieve as used in Mechanical sifter.
- Lesser Maintenance and Power Consumption than the Conventional Sifter.
- Simple& Compact construction.