Tube Filling Machine Description:
- Capability to handle a large range of tube sizes
- Automatic cap tightening
- No-tube-no-fill device
- Automatic tube infeed
- Adjustable filling pump and several optional attachments
- Can handle tube diameters from 10 mm to 40 mm and lengths from 40 mm to 200 mm. ~ Automatic tube infeed with cassette loader.
- Simultaneous accessibility of many tube holders in case of manual infeed.
- Tube cleaning device for dust removal (particularly required for pharmaceutical and~ food products)
- djustable filling pump with different volumes:. - Ease in removal of pump components for cleaning and changeover. -Contact parts are corrosion resistant, - No-tube-no-fill device, - Blow off device to cut "Rat tail" of highly viscous products.- Photo-electric tube registration for automatic positioning of tube orientation. - Multiple folding stations for tube closure. - Code marking on the closure with digits and/or letters. -Transportation of filled tubes forward and backward.
Tube Filling Machine Specification :
- Output, tubes per hour 2400-3600 depending upon tube size and product
- Attendance 1 operator
- Power consumption 1 KW
- Floor space occupied 1.2 x 0.7 m
- Height, including paste container 1.7 m; ( 5' - 7" )
- Height, excluding paste container 1.1 m. ( 3' )
- Net weight 550 kgs (1200 Ibs)
- Gross weight 750 kgs (1650 Ibs)
- Shipping volume 3m³ (100 cu.ft)
|Note: Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers' requirement without any further notice.|