Salient Features:- Roller Compactor Machine For Dry Granulation
- All contact parts are of S.S. 316 L except rollers.
- Compact designs are available in Water Jacketed, Flame proof Model or Plain.
- Frequency Drive of AC Variable is used to drive Screw.
- Slipping Clutch for safety purpose between feed screw and gearbox.
- Coupled drive unit using coupling of rolls through twins shaft gear box that ensures the synchronization of rolls with balanced torque loading.
- Roll without any leakage or slippage with pre-compression chamber guides.
- Well Polished Conical shape or Cylindrical pre-densifier screws made of AISI-316 best quality material.
- Lifting feed assembly screw with hand operated hydraulic pump which is easy to clean.
- Scrapper assembly is designed for easily dismantle & cleaning purpose.
- Separate board panel that includes indicators and controls of the adjustable roller compactor are permanently built in namely, main switch , on/off feed screw,forward/reverse switch, on/off rolls, ammeters for feed screw, emergency stop and rolls to avoid fire hazard or short circuit while cleaning with water.
- Electrically interlocked between fixed screw drive and main roll drive.
- Arranged with Water Jacket. (optional)
- Hydraulic power system only for Rear Roller. (optional)
- For Rollers Variable AC frequency drive. (optional)