The central conveyor belt brings the Vial from the capping/washing machine conveyor. These Vials are automatically bifurcated on the four adjoining conveyor belts & further on the side tables for operators sitting on either side of the table. The operators in turn pick up the Vials &visually inspect the Vials in the alternate white & black background to check for any partials in the liquid filled, sealed & breakage of Vial.After inspection the Vials are placed in the central track, which is transferfer labelling.
- Black & White (Both) Screen per seat.
- Height adjustable 800 mm ± 50 mm.
- Provision for Tube light fitting.
- S.S. Belt size: 90 mm [W].
- S.S. Top 18 Gauge. 304 Quality
- Speed Variable A/c Drive System.
- Structure 1.25 S.S. Square pipe.
- 3 Phase, 3/4 HP. Motor with gear box.
- Electrical supply : Single Phase + Neutral + Earthing
- Electrical load : 0.5 KW