Our Tube Filling Machines are functioned in an automated process and are resourceful of filling conduits of assorted sizes. The ointment filling instruments factory-made by us also render superior performance while filling functions and creams. These can function with vacuum and can prevent contamination. The Tube Filling Machines come with adjustable filling pump as well as several other optional attachments. These work on volumetric principle with turning valve type plunger. The machines are compact, versatile and are supplied in stainless steel finish.
- Capability to handle a large range of tube sizes
- Automatic cap tightening
- No-tube-no-fill device
- Automatic tube infeed
- Adjustable filling pump and several optional attachments
- Can handle tube diameters from 10 mm to 40 mm and lengths from 40 mm to 200 mm. ~ Automatic tube infeed with cassette loader.
- Simultaneous accessibility of many tube holders in case of manual infeed.
- Tube cleaning device for dust removal (particularly required for pharmaceutical and~ food products)
- Adjustable filling pump with different volumes:. - Ease in removal of pump components for cleaning and changeover. -Contact parts are corrosion resistant, - No-tube-no-fill device, - Blow off device to cut "Rat tail" of highly viscous products.- Photo-electric tube registration for automatic positioning of tube orientation. - Multiple folding stations for tube closure. - Code marking on the closure with digits and/or letters. -Transportation of filled tubes forward and backward.
Tube Filling Machine Specification :
- Output, tubes per hour 2400-3600 depending upon tube size and product
- Attendance 1 operator
- Power consumption 1 KW
- Floor space occupied 1.2 x 0.7 m
- Height, including paste container 1.7 m; ( 5' - 7" )
- Height, excluding paste container 1.1 m. ( 3' )
- Net weight 550 kgs (1200 Ibs)
- Gross weight 750 kgs (1650 Ibs)
- Shipping volume 3m (100 cu.ft)
Dimensions & Technical Details are subject to change as per customers' requirement without any further notice.