Fluid Bed Dryer is designed to introduce the hot air stream at the base of the product container which is filled with the material. Induced draught is created by means of blower and fresh air is sucked in to the unit.The fresh air is heat by means of electrical heaters or steam or thermic fluid heaters. This hot air stream expands the bed of material at certain velocity& creating turbulence in the product. The phenomenon is known as fluidisation and offer conditions which are almost ideal for drying. Fluidisation produces full agitation of solid particles and since each particle gets surrounded by hot air, heat transfer is extremely high and uniform. The product is dried fast without appreciable loss of heat. Filter bags prevent particles escaping from the dryer.
- Models available of capacity ranging from10/30/60/120/150/200/250/300/500 Kgs., with steam heating/electrical heating& thermal heating facility.
- PLC based power panel with touch screen based operating panel for process automation.
- Flameproof motor with flameproof operating panel.
- Uniformity in drying and reduction in drying time.
- Micro filter to prevent any fine dust to pass through the products with inlet air.
- An safety flap of adequate capacity at the rear of dryer and an earthing point to prevent static charge in the machine.
- Timer provided to set process time.
- Temperature indicator cum controller for inlet and outlet air temperature.
- HEPA filters can be provided on demand on extra cost to prevent any fine dust to pass through the products.
- Digital temperature indicator are provided for inlet &outlet air, in steam/thermic fluid heated model.
- Machine is suitable to use in Pharmaceuticals, Dyes &Chemicals, Food Products, Starch Derivatives, Pesticides, Phyto Chemicals and Catalysts.